- · Remove makeup including eye makeup
- · Moisturiser for your face and body
- · As a hair treatment before washing your hair
- · Around your cuticles to keep them soft
- · Rub into your feet and hands to keep them soft
- · Use it before shaving for a close shave then rub in again after shaving
Friday, January 25, 2013
DIY Beauty with this amazing oil...
I love Jojoba oil as this fabulous oil is great for your skin and your hair.
Jojoba oil is a pure and natural plant extract that penetrates the skin without leaving an oily residue. It is very similar to human sebum, which our skin produces, and it helps your body retain body heat and prevent evaporation.
It can be used to remove makeup and cleanse clogged pores, leaving the skin clean and blemish free.
It is excellent for inflamed skin, psoriasis, eczema, acne, and as a before and after shave moisturiser.
Rub this luxurious oil into your skin after showering or bathing.
Jojoba oil rarely goes rancid because of its natural anti-oxidant properties.
Buy Jojoba oil from your health store and use it daily…